Sunday, July 13, 2008

Count me out, but not entirely

FYI- While playing soccer a week and a half ago, I had a collision and really hurt my right leg. It was really swollen, sore, and bruised. However, in the name of the competition, I exercised every day for another week on it. After realizing on Wednesday of the following week that I could be doing some serious damage and then having a nurse-friend of mine examine it, she strongly urged me to stop exercising and to go get an x-ray. I went in yesterday and the dr. said she saw a"line" in my bone on the x-ray. She is going to have a radiologist look at it more closely, but I think it's safe to say I'm done exercising for a while. So, I'm going to be doing the minimum to get my money back. Have fun, guys! Love, Rebecca

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear about your injury! That must be so frustrating - I hate getting injured. Hang in there :)

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

I can't believe you're not working out with a broken foot! Where's your dedication??!!

Dave Sedgwick said...

What a bummer! How about doing swimming or lifting weights--something that won't hurt your leg? Maybe Christian will win it for you. :)