Thursday, July 31, 2008

The top 5 reasons that Jordan should win!

Number 5- He wakes up every morning at 5:45am to workout at the gym.
Number 4 - Last night, at 10:30pm, he was eating carrots in bed while reading his scriptures.
Number 3 - He has lost about 5 lbs.
Number 2 - He is really cute.
And the Number 1 reason - I missed a point two days in a row because I was very, very sick with the flu. I did not have the energy to exercise. It was painful enough eating veggies. By Jordan winning that means that I win too - since we are a team (right honey)!

- Amanda

8 comments:

The Allred Family said...

I don't know Amanda. I've made a lot of sacrifices too. Last night I exercised at 10 pm and then drank 14 ounces at 10:30. Big Mistake...I was going to the bathroom all night. So I sacrificed a night's rest. I thought this might get easier as it goes on....some things are, but some thigns are actually harder. Just keep pluggin away! Byt the way, I am moderately happy to see that you missed two points! :) Now I need to figure out a way to sabotage Jordan. Should I send him some anthrax in the mail or something?

The Allred Family said...

I cannot figure out how to post on this blog. I would like to...any help???

Unknown said...

if you vote for me, i'll make your wildest dreams come true.

Rachel said...

You totally win too! You both will get the money! :)

Jessica Sedgwick said...

I'm amazed at you both. I admit, I didn't pick Jordan as the winner. I didn't know he would be so committed! Claire, don't get all bent out of shape, I know he hasn't won yet! I've lost 2 points so far for not exercising. I think we need to sabotage Jordan, too!

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i wanna know if jordan is drinking strawberry milkshakes. that's my only question.

Rachel said...

I am so impressed with Jordan - but his dad is going to give him a run for the money! mom, posing as rachel!

Rachel said...

i have a big dream, jordan, and if you can promise to deliver, i'll vote for you! mom